How We Work with NonProfit Organizations August 2, 2017
Joseph Sroka, CFA, CMT
Chief Investment Officer, NovaPoint Capital LLC
We believe nonprofit organizations of all sizes should have access to professional investment management and advisory. At NovaPoint Capital, we make our services available to all qualified nonprofit organizations at a 50% reduction to our standard investment management fees and with no minimum investment.
We work with nonprofit organizations to construct an investment strategy consistent with their investment objectives and risk tolerance.
In addition to investment management, we can:
(1) Assist in the creation or review of the organization’s investment policy statement.
(2) Act as the adviser in the structuring of accounts.
(3) Consult on innovative, securities-based fundraising strategies.
Depending on the needs and objectives of the organization, our investment strategies can include:
(1) Individually managed equity and fixed income portfolios.
(2) Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) portfolios
(3) Short-term cash management
We donate one day of NovaPoint’s revenue every six months to nonprofit organizations that serve military veterans and their families. Our recent donations went to the Children of Fallen Patriots Foundation and the Army Ranger Lead the Way Fund.
Link to our NonProfit Organization summary for more information: NovaPoint Capital NPO Summary
While NovaPoint Capital uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in this post, errors or omissions sometimes occur. NovaPoint Capital makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of this post. Opinions herein are subject to change without notice.